Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm a bore


 We here at the Official Official blog are nothing if not helpful. (We're also a time waster and take things far more seriously than they need to be taken, but we're also helpful.) As such, we've come up with some ways for @lineo__ to continue conversations.

When you get to a point in the conversation where you don't know what else to say, try the following:

  • That's interesting, tell me more.
  • Speaking of (whatever was being discussed), what did you think of last weeks Bachelor?
  • I never knew that. You know what else I didn't know until recently, those little things on the end of your shoelaces are called aglets.
  • I'm bored with how this conversation is going, let's talk about me.
  • Uggh, I hate that. You know what else I hate, the (insert ethnic, racial or religious group)*
  • You know, I think this conversation has been very beneficial. I've learned a lot from it and now feel like I'm a better person able to go about my day with a new-found zeal for life and will take what I've learned here, incorporate it in to my life and make the changes necessary to have the life I want, one of happiness, joy and of helping others. I would never have guessed talking about the best place to  buy banana bread would change my life so much.**


*Only do this if you're a racist or a bigot. Also, if you're a racist or a bigot, please reevaluate your life choices.

**Only applies to Banana Bread discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment